Sunday, 12 February 2017

BORROWED A KISS ...HAHHAAAA

Image result for MINION KISS JOKES


1


I don't understand why Cupid
was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.
When I think about romance,
the last thing on my mind is a short,
chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.



NOTHING IS BETTER THAN CHOCOLATY SWEETS TO MELT HER HEART THIS VALENTINE ! ORDER NOW


                                                             

2



So Many Time
I Thought I'd Never
Find Sum1 To Love Me
d Way I Needed 2 B
Loved Then
U Came In My Life
&
Showed Me
Why singles are so happy...
Happy Valentine's Day


SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER THIS VALENTINE ! ORDER NOW

                                                            

3

Love is heat.
You are sweet.
When two Lips meet.
Love is complete.
After kiss, its your fight on your own....hahaaaaa 

GIVE SWEETS TO YOUR SWEETY THIS VALENTINE ! ORDER NOW

                                                              

4

Never kiss a police woman.
She will say "stop and handsup".
Never kiss a nurse she will say "next plz. "
Always kiss a teacher,She will say "repeat it 10 times."
Now you got it ! WHY I LIKE TO STUDY