Monday, 6 February 2017

FEEL THE LOVE....hahaaaaa



1
During college, I worked on 
a conveyor belt. One day, I was 
on a blind date, and she asked me about my job.
“I work at the end of a belt,” I said.
With an ebullient smile, she asked, “Are you the buckle?”

THIS VALENTINE GIVE HER SOMETHING WHICH SHE CAN KEEP ! GET IT NOW

                          

2
Every Valentine’s Day our campus newspaper has a section for student messages. Last year my roommate surprised his girlfriend with roses and dinner at a fancy restaurant. 
When they returned from their date, she leafed through the paper to see if he had written a note to her. 
Near the bottom of one page she found: “Bonnie—What are you looking here for? Aren’t dinner and flowers enough? Love, Danny.”

MAKE YOUR MAN LOOK SMARTER THIS VALENTINE ! GET IT NOW

                      


3
My high-school English teacher was well known for being a fair, but hard, grader. One day I received a B minus on a theme paper.
In hopes of bettering my grade and in the spirit of the valentine season, I sent her an extravagant heart-shaped box of chocolates with the pre-printed inscription: “BE MINE.” 
The following day, I received in return a valentine from the teacher. It read: “Thank you, but it’s still BE MINE-US.”

VALENTINE GIFT ! SHE WONT FORGET GET IT NOW


                       


4
My husband, a certified public accountant, works 15-hour days for the first few months of the year. 
In spite of his hectic schedule, he took time out to order me flowers for Valentine’s Day. While pondering what sweet endearment to write on the card, he obviously began thinking of the many hours of work still ahead of him. 
His note read: “Roses are red, violets are blue. If I weren’t thinking of you, I’d probably be through.”