Thursday, 16 February 2017

Find me at Google.com..hahahaaaa



1

Husband brings the child home from kindergarten and asks his wife, "He’s been crying the whole way home. Isn’t he sick or something?" 
 
"No," replies the wife, "he was just trying to tell you he isn’t our Frankie."



UNLIMITED MUSIC ALWAYS WITH YOU

                


2

At a disco:
 
He: “Wow, what’s a cute girl like you doing in a corner all alone?”
-
She: “I had to fart.”



3

A man to a psychiatrist: “How do you select who should be admitted to your facility?” 

The psychiatrist replies: “We fill a bathtub with water and give the person a spoon, a cup and a bucket. Then we ask that person to empty the bathtub.” 

The man smiles: “Ah, I understand, if you are sane you would take the bucket.” 

The Psychiatrist replies: “No, a sane guy pulls the plug.



FREE KINDLE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE

                    


4

Broccoli: Hey, I look like a tree.

Mushroom: Wow, I look just like an umbrella.

Walnut: I look exactly like a brain.

Banana: Man, can we change the topic please?