Friday, 10 February 2017

LOVE JOKES ....HAHAHAAAA


Image result for minion love jokes
1

V....is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine 
A.....is for I will Always be yours
L.....is for Love at its most extreme
E.....is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N.....is for Never-ending love
T.....is for we will Always be Together forever
I.....is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N....is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .



SHOW HER YOUR LOVE ! GET IT NOW

                                                         
                                                        



2


Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to
play by the rules,
then you must forget the
rules and Play with her....hahahaa


MAKE YOUR VALENTINE FEEL SPECIAL WITH THIS SPECIAL GIFT ! GET IT NOW

                                                                 

3
C.L.I.C.K. means :
C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just ring me & I will CLICK you...hahaa


SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOUR VALENTINE ! LOVE IT ! GET IT NOW

                                                                   




4
O my dear Valentine
Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I will show you.