Sunday, 12 February 2017

Valentine love Exam




1

Valentine exam Date sheet has arrived :

7 Feb Rose Day
8 Feb Propose Day
9 Feb Chocolate Day
10 Feb Teddy Day
11 Feb Promise Day 
12 Feb Hug Day 
13 Feb Kiss Day
14 Feb VALENTINE's DAY 
15 Feb Slap Day
16 Feb Kick Day
17 Feb Perfume Day
18 Feb Flirting Day
19 Feb Confession Day
20 Feb Missing Day
21 Feb Break Up


SHINY HEART SHAPED LED ! PERFECT TO PROPOSE HER ! ORDER NOW


                                


2


Why Does 'CUPID' Never Grow Up . . .?
Because
It Symbolizes That Love Never Gets Old.
And
Why Does He Throws Arrows To The Heart?
To Remind Us That True Love hurts ... "


NOTHING BETTER THAN CHOCOLATE TO EXPRESS YOUR LOVE ! ORDER NOW
   
                              


3

With this Kiss, I reveal all my
thoughts and feelings about you
that I have withheld for so long.
I feel when I am with you ,I am like a Kiss,
not because of it's beauty,
but because i can tongue you


LOVE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM ON TOILET PAPER ! ORDER NOW

                                   




4

My Heart Is Given To You ,
Oh Dear, Do Give Yours To Me,
We'll Lock Them Up Together

And Throw Away The Key :)
Cause my heart beats a little lower....ahahaa