Friday, 14 April 2017

Don't you dare to miss it....

 Image result for minion jokes

1


A Love Couple Sitting In The Park, Boy Tries To Kiss The Girl.
Girl: “No Dear, Not All This Before Marriage
Boy: “Don’t Worry Darling, "I Am Already Married...


2

I Was In The Restaurant Yesterday When I Suddenly Realized,
I Desperately Needed To Pass Gas. The Music Was Really, Really Loud,
So I I Timed My Gas With The Beat Of The Music.
After A Couple Of Songs, I Started To Feel Better. I Finished My Coffee,
And Noticed That Everybody Was Staring At Me.
Then I Suddenly Remembered That I Was Listening To My iPod….. :'(




3

Santa Purchased A New Mobile And Was Sitting In A Bar, His Cellular Phone Rings.
He Picks It Up And Says: “Hello, How Did You Know I Was Here?


4

The Conversation Between Girlfriend And Boyfriend On Phone.
Girlfriend: “Baby, I Am In A Big Trouble.”
Boyfriend: “Why Is That?”
Girlfriend: “I Saw A Mouse In My House.”
Boyfriend: “Oh, Well, All You Need To Do Is Use A Trap.”
Girlfriend: “I Don’t Have A Trap.”
Boyfriend: “Well Then, Buy One.”
Girlfriend: “Can’t Afford One.”
Boyfriend: “I Can Give You Mine If You Want.”
Girlfriend: “That Sounds Good.”
Boyfriend: “All You Need To Do Is Just Use Some Cheese In Order To Make The Mouse Come To The Trap.”
Girlfriend: “I Don’t Have Any Cheese.”
Boyfriend: “Okay Then, Take A Piece Of Bread And Put A Bit Of Oil In It And Put It In The Trap.”
Girlfriend: “I Don’t Have Oil.”
Boyfriend: “Well, Then Put Only A Small Piece Of Bread.”
Girlfriend: “I Don’t Have Bread.”
Boyfriend: “Then What The F#ck Is The Mouse Doing At Your House?”

BEST GAMES & ACCESSORIES ! SHOP HERE