Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Top Reason Why People Love Drama Over Self Esteem...

Related image

1


Feeling Bored?
Wondering What To Do?
Simple…
1. Open The Zip
2. Insert Your Hand.
3. Slowly Take Out.
Pen & Paper From Bag
And Write I Love You Mom & Dad 1001 Times
Dirty Mind.


2

William Sexfear Says.
Husband And Wife Are Like Two Tyres Of A Vehicle,
If one Punctures, The Vehicle Can’t Move Further.
So the Moral is: Always Keep A Spare Tyre


                               

3

A Soldier Rushes To His Captain & Says: “One Enemy Ship Is Approaching Us
Captain Replies “David, Go Bring My Red Shirt
Soldier Gets Shirt For His Captain.
Enemy Ship Comes In, Heavy Rounds Of Fire Are Exchanged.
Finally The Captain Wins.
Soldier Asks: “Congrats Sir, But Why The Red Shirt?
Captain Replies: “If I Got Injured Then My Blood Shouldn’t Be Seen As I Don’t Want My Soldiers To Lose Hope
Suddenly The Soldier Replied: “Sir, 20 Enemy Ships Are Coming
Captain Replied: “David, Go And Bring My Yellow Trouser


4

One Man Was Lost In An Island.

One Day He Decided To Build A Wooden Boat,


Suddenly A Girl Came & Man Used The Wood In Making Bed.

Moral: “A Girl Can Change Your Aim


                                


5

Pappu’s Atittude In Exams.

They Give Me Questions Which I Don’t Know.

So………………

I Give Them Answers Which They Don’t Know.

Why???............Tit For Tat


HIT IT WITH THESE LATEST TRENDING SUNGLASSES ! SHOP HERE