Thursday, 22 June 2017

bizarre consequences of petrol price hike.....

Related image

1



The Woman Who Invented The Phrase
All Men Are The Same
Was A Chinese Woman Who Lost Her Husband


2

Ek Bacha Apni Maa Se Pitne Ke Baad Daddy Se Puchhta Hai.
Bacha: “Papa Kbhi Aap Jungle Gye Ho?
Papa: “Nahi Beta
Bacha: “Phir Aap Itnii Khofnaak Item Kaha Se Pakad Laye.


                                        


3

Most Insulting Lines Said To Google:
Dear Google, Can You Just Allow Me To Write My Sentence Before You Start Guessing


4

One Man Coming In Bar.
Man: “One Vodka Price
Bar Man: “Rs. 5/- Sir
Man: “What Only Rs. 5/-? Can I Also Have One Plate Kebabs Please?
Bar Man: “Rs. 7/- Sir
Man: “Wow That’s Really Cheap, Can I Meet The Owner?
Bar Man: “No Sir, He’s Busy With My Girlfriend
Man: “What’s He Doing With Your Girlfriend?
Bar Man: “The Same Thing That I’m Doing To His Business Here

                                   


5

At PVR
“One Chicken Burger Please…..”
“Sir, Do You Want Me To Vomit?…”
“What ?”
“Shall I Vomit Sir?”
(30 Seconds Of Looooong Pause….)
“Oh Ya Ya Please…… Please Warm It…”



NEWLY LAUNCHED GADGETS IN MARKET ! SHOP HERE