Friday, 14 July 2017

Top reason why facebook is lagging behind..

                   

1


Did You Know That:
“The Pleasure Of Romance In The Dark Is 10 Times More Than When The Light Is On.”
“Taking Shower Together With Your Partner Increases Your Love By 20 Times.”
“Now, Please Don’t Get Excited, It’s An Advertisement To Save Water And Electricity.”
Issued In The Public Interest.


2

A Teenage Girl Was Chatting On Facebook.
Stranger: “Hey Pretty! Could You Give Me Your Mail Id?
Girl: “Oh Sure, Its IHaveABoyfriend_andiLoveHimAlot@GetLost.Com
Stranger: “And Mine Is IamYourFather_andYouAreDead@MeetMeNow.Com

                                   


3

An Engineer Having No Child, No Money, No Home, Blind Mother, Prays To God.
God Says He Will Grant Him One Wish.
Engineer: “I Want My Mother To See My billionaire Wife Putting Diamond Bangles On My Child’s Hands In Our New Bungalow.”
God: “Damn! I Still Have A Lot To Learn From These Engineers.”
Engineers Always Rock.


4

Mini Heart Attack Vs Heart Fail

A Man’s Feeling.

It Feels Like A Mini Heart Attack,

When I Don’t Find My Mobile In My Pocket.

& It’s Almost Like Heart Fail,

When I See It In My Girlfriend’s Hand.


                                  



5


One Man Was Lost In An Island.
One Day He Decided To Build A Wooden Boat,
Suddenly A Girl Came & Man Used The Wood In Making Bed.
Moral: “A Girl Can Change Your Aim


HIT THE LATEST TRENDING SUNGLASSES ! SHOP HERE